Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Apps for Writers Survey


Hi. Thanks for your patience over the past few weeks. I love writing this blog, but it’s getting a little cumbersome lately. I’ve had few responses and zero comments. Also, I can no longer share the content in the same fashion as I have done previously. I’m worried I’m singing to an empty opera house.

I created a survey in Google Forms (yeah, I’ll do that app in a few weeks. *wink*). It’s a few questions about the relevancy and content of the blog. I threw in some questions about advertising options.

Please, if you are able, complete the form and let me know what you think, what you need, and what you want from Apps for Writers.

All the hugs,

Ginny

Survey Link: https://forms.gle/vjzi8hz2fkDqsipq9

(I’m not collecting emails, just data. All responses are anonymous unless you chose to share your name. I won’t post anyone’s answers in next week’s blog without permission.)

 

 

1 comment: