Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Title Generators Round 3

 


I found so many great title generators. I can’t keep them to myself. Check out these other generators.

I stumbled on to Sef Churchill’s generator in my search. It’s a simple title maker for romance novels. Apparently, she created the tool from a blog post about frequent words used in Steampunk novels in June 2020. She gathered “romance” words for her generator. Hit the Create Romance buttons to make a cute romantic title. Click here to check it out.

Coolgenerator has a wide variety of tools to create names for just about anything. Their story title generator allows you to pick a genre and get a list of ideas. Click the Generate button to get several titles. (You can select how many.) Don’t like them? Press the New Story Title Generator button on the bottom of the page to get more. This site has many generators for all sorts of things—names, titles, words, numbers. Then I saw Credit Cards. I do not know if this site is pirating credit cards or making fake numbers. I’ll list it here but throw out a huge caution flag!

Imagine Forest is a site for kids about exploring language. It has a cute title generator that grownups can use as well. You have to register at some point with the site, but this one lets you opt-out of spam emails. Under Resources, click on Story Title Generator. Click the Noun and Adjective buttons to get a simple title. Or press the Random button. These titles might not work for a steamy romance. But for your kids or YA books, there are some nice choices.

My last choice comes from Reedsy. Reedsy calls itself an “ecosystem” for authors and publishers. In other words, they have some stuff for authors—free and paid. I plan to do another post about the entire site in the future. Today, I’m looking at their title generator. They have multiple genres to choose from (romance, sci-fi, fantasy, crime, and mystery). You can choose from “I’m just starting” or “I’ve written the book.” I don’t think it matters because the titles are generally the same for each choice. The ones they produce are pretty good. It does toss out titles with no info about your book. I got Maybe, Probably as one choice and Cloaked Heart as another. Not too shabby!

I’m sure there are more generators available. (Psst, here’s a site with a ton!) Hopefully, these few I’ve highlighted will get you started finding the perfect title for your book. (I’m still looking for my Valentine’s Day book. I don’t know what to call it!) Anyway, happy writing.

Thanks! Ginny

https://linktr.ee/GinnyFrost 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment