Tuesday, August 10, 2021

A Quick Break


A quick break in our social media posts because the author is on vacation.

Hi!

I just returned home from vacation and don’t have a post for the blog today. I do, however, have a plan. In the next few weeks, I will talk about apps that we older folks might not know. I took a fabulous class (twice) with one of the MLs from the Albany NaNoWriMo group. Shannon talked to us about going LIVE on social media. I do not have her expertise, but I can share some apps she discussed. (Then you can hire her to teach your writing groups.)

For the rest of August, I’ll discuss YouTube, Twitch, Facebook Live, and Discord. These apps let authors do live-video events. Get ready for some new ideas and challenges with technology!

Love,

Ginny

PS: Shameless Self Promotion—If you love these blog posts, I also teach classes on all the apps in the blog. I can teach groups over Zoom or one-on-one instruction. Contact me at GinnyFrost214@gmail.com

PPS: Also, I have some wonderful books and a fun newsletter. Check out my titles on Amazon. (Only The Bar Scene and Swindled are available at other booksellers.) And sign up for my newsletter. https://linktr.ee/GinnyFrost

 

 

 

1 comment: