Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Updates and Feedback



Hi!
I hope you’re finding some useful tips in my Apps for Writers Blog. I love writing it and interacting with everyone. We’ve had a great run so far. Your feedback has been wonderful. Thank you!
No, I’m not ending it, just switching up a bit.
FYI, technology is defeating me. (Not a good thing to say for an app blog. LOL) My Blogger Importer on Word Press is being troublesome. Basically, I need to move the blog entirely to my Word Press website. No real change for you to view it, but a slightly different format.
No biggie.
Also, I’m going back to the multiple post system for one app. For the next few months, I’ll be sharing apps such as Forest, Word Press, the NaNoWriMo system, and a few others. I’d rather not discuss widely used programs, but if you are interested, I’ll include them. A few blog entries about Scrivener won’t hurt anyone, right? Also, there are ones I haven’t discussed because they are similar to others. I’ve done Trello, but would you want to hear about Airtable? We’ve gone over Keep, but what about Microsoft To-do?
Currently, I can’t do Apple-only items. There are no Macs in my house, except for one iPhone with a shattered screen. I hoping for a MacBook Air for Christmas. Those apps will have to wait until next year.
I need your input! I’m willing to invest if you need help with them. In the comments, please post apps you’d like to learn about. I’ll do my best to create some how-tos for them.
Speaking of learning, I’m a teacher. I can teach any of the apps I’ve posted to your writer groups. I’ve been teaching computer programs since 1996 (scary but true). Email me through my blog or website www.ginnyfrost.com to get in touch about zoom classes for your group.
Thanks so much for your support!
Love,
Ginny
Follow me on social media:
@ginnyfrost214 Instagram




1 comment:

  1. Ginny, all of this is so new to me I can't make any recommendations. I'm just glad you're continuing.

    ReplyDelete